Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012

#1


I killed the mainstream in my mind
Hope you’ll see the truth someday
You’re rotten inside out

Believed in the insanity of myself

I never chose to be that way
Couldn’t pretend to be like you


We are innocent
Covered blind eyes
Tomorrow’s dawn tonight
White fog hides the way
Doomsday never comes

Forever spent your days in the bed
Forever lie and sleep till death
To reach the end of the day
So then you die and then it ends

Sooo why do You
Just leave me here
Sooo why don’t you
Stand right there

Don’t you see the reason why?
Why does it hurt so bad inside?

I know you´re dead
And you will never wake up
See the light reflecting in your eyes
They closed
blood covers your body
When you will go
The damage couldn’t be repaired

Chained in your own dead shell
When you will go
I will go with you



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen